Monday, February 13, 2006

Go Canada Go

I love the Olympics. If only I didn't have to go to work, I would watch the Olympics all day, every day while they are on. Ok, I might take a short break for Lost, but only if it's on against a boring event, like Cross Country Skiing (you really only have to watch the end of that to see who wins). I love them so much, sometimes I cry watching the athletes get so overwhelmed when they win. Except for the snowboarders - they are all "Hey dude, I was just, hanging, you know, trying to do my thing". I really have to question whether or not they drug test these guys, because they are so hilarious.

Holy shit, I am watching the pairs figure skating free skate and one of the chinese girls just took a monster fall and got back up and kept skating. Wow! That's why I love the Olympics.

No comments: