Thursday, November 10, 2005

Changes

So, it turns out that my job has been making me sick. I have asthma, and with the really old files that I have been working on, my doctor thinks that whatever I have been inhaling has been causing or contributing to my being sick all the time. So, as of today, I am off for a month. And when I go back to work, I won't be in the same place or doing the same job. So what I will be doing or where I will be is a mystery. I will still be with Veterans Affairs, but other than that, maybe a whole new job. Kind of exciting. And hopefully after a month of being away from the nasty files, I will be 100% again. That would be cool.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it really made my day! It kind of helped with the fact that I turned old last week.

No comments: